Description: Well, this isn’t a portrait, but I did ask if I could take a photo. I got nervous and in a rush. So the lighting is off and I wasn’t close enough. On the positive side. We got our box of plants picked up.
1. What is an earwig? It’s when head hair drapes over the ear, making the ear look like it has wigs.
2. Do echoes get frustrated hearing themselves all the time? Wouldn’t you?? Hello hello hello!
3. A stitch in time may save nine, but what happens if you haven’t got a needle? Staples, paper clips, and duct tape all work equally as well.
4. What is the truth about cats and dogs? Cats are the girls, dogs are the boys.
5. Why do they call it a hairpin bend? Do hairpins bend?
6. What is toad in the hole? It is when you place a fried toad in a hole shaped in mashed potatoes.
7. What are the bear necessities? A bugle or air horn , legs that can run or climb, a bear costume (to trick the bear)
8. What is hopscotch? Scotch made with hops.
9. Maggie may and Prudence is dear, but what is Simon? Simon says
10. What are skinny jeans? Jeans that are made for Barbie.
Chelsea Ann Owens asked us to write a terrible acrostic using a celebrity’s name. Well one that would be easy… I’ll refrain from…. it would be terrible, even if it were good. Read up on the guidelines here.
I love writing acrostics. However, I don’t know how to make it terrible, so I will pick a terrible celebrity (Lori Loughlin).